Community Manager: Kim Moss
Assistant Community Manager: Shekeetah Allen
Resident Services Manager: Juanita Brown
Leasing Manager: Amanda Pyne
Lead Service Technician: Raymond Hunton
& After Hours Lock-Outs:
301.277.3771 (front desk)
Send your student a care package!
M-F - 10 AM - 5 PM Sat - 12 PM - 5 PM Sun - 12 PM - 5 PM
No Pets Allowed
As you know, Towers at UTC wished to continue the Howard University shuttle service for 2012-2013. Since we are no longer receiving assistance from the university, we were unable to increase the shuttle times this year. Please note, the shuttle is only able to transport 30-32 residents each trip. The shuttle is an amenity and is not designed to transport all Towers residents to and from campus. It is based on a first come, first serve basis. Please adhere to the following guidelines when utilizing the shuttle:
1. The shuttle will run Monday-Friday, only when the university is open.
2. Each morning, please see the courtesy officer prior to boarding the shuttle to obtain your one-time daily pass. In order to receive your daily pass, please present your ID to the courtesy officer.
3. You must be a Towers UTC resident to ride. You must show your green key card and your daily pass to the driver to obtain access.
4. You must have a zero balance in order to obtain a daily shuttle pass from the courtesy officer.
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
|Bus 1||Bus 2|
|UTC||A Building||UTC||A Building|